So for my first post this year, I am going to talk about the Bourne Legacy movie.
3 reasons why I wanted to see this movie:
1. I enjoyed watching the previous Bourne movies.
2. One of my favorite actors is in it. Yes, Edward Norton
3. They shot some scenes in the Philippines
The movie itself I will give a total of 2.9 out of 5 as there were 3 things that kind of made me "meh"...
1. Too many unnecessary chase scenes - just too many and most of the time, nothing is happening, they were just sitting on the motorcycle waving in and out of lanes.
2. The Bangkok dude they sent to kill Aaron died without a fight!!! OK, I was expecting that they will meet and then have a fist fight and Aaron will almost die, but in the end Aaron kills him. But no, the dude died because his motorcycle flipped!!! OK, sure Rachel Weisz' character smacked him with her helmet and went on hitting a pole and died or at least unconscious anyway.
3. The ending was OK, although it left it hanging, like there is a sequel.
So there you go - a brief and quick review of the movie. Let me know what you guys think!
Take care y'all!