Wednesday, July 9, 2008

What is happening to the world?

Other than the fact that we have poverty everywhere, wars and civil unrests, people get killed because of road rage!

A man driving an SUV was thrown out of his vehicle yesterday on the 401 and milton and died on the scene. According to police a man from Milton driving a car went in front of an SUV and slammed his brakes. The SUV driver hit the brakes and turned, as a result the SUV rolled and killed the driver instantly.


Apparently, they might have been cutting each other off on the road and one of them went on a road rage and didn't think twice.

The 39 year old man, who was driving the car turned himself to police last night and was arrested.


Sooner or later, the police would have caught him, but I am glad that he turned himself in. I think I would have done the same thing if that happens to me. I don't think I can live with the guilt.

No comments: