Friday, May 9, 2008

My Very First Post


Since this is my first post, I would like to talk about one of my passions. Next Saturday, May 17th, I am going to a Louis Vuitton Meet. What is a Louis Vuitton Meet you say? Basically, this is a gathering of people who owns and adores the desginer Louis Vuitton . At these meets, there will be food, drinks, presentations, mingling, adoring of each other's bags/accessories, and of course the main event is the big shopping spree at a Louis Vuitton boutique.
The actual meet is happening downtown Toronto. Our group will be meeting for brunch at the Windsor Arms, following a presentation. In the afternoon, we will all go to the LV boutique on Bloor St. to shop and spend hundreds of dollars on a bag/piece we have been eyeing for the past few weeks. Here are my prospects for the upcoming meet. My budget is limited so I can't get all of them, either I get one expensive piece or 2 less expensive ones.


Damier Azur Pochette

Pictures are property of www.louisvuitton.com




Monogram Tivoli PM


Pictures are property of www.louisvuitton.com



Monogram Neverfull MM



Pictures are property of www.louisvuitton.com



Monogram Motorgueil PM

Pictures are property of www.louisvuitton.com

So what do you guys think I should get?






2 comments:

Chloe Tejada said...

That's a tough one! I am really starting to like the Monty...but I like the Tivoli a lot too. Actually I'm leaning towards the Tivoli. It's so cute!

Karinna C.C. said...

I am actually going to LV tomorrow to check out the tivoli and other bags, try them out and see what looks good. :D