Saturday, May 10, 2008

No Tivoli, No Monty!

I have mentioned on my first post that I wanted to get either the Louis Vuitton Tivoli PM or the Montorgueil. Well, I wanted to check them out today to see how they would look on me, so I called the store at Yorkdale!!!!!!!!

To my disappointment, the only way to get the Tivoli is to be put on waiting list!! Dang it! Then I asked for the Montorgueil PM and they only have the GM!!





I AM SO DISAPPOINTED!!! Now, what do I do?
So I guess next week, I will just have to get the Neverfull and the pochette, I guess that pretty much decided what I am going to get....It's ok, I am still happy with those 2, I have been eyeing the neverfull MM for awhile now and I think it will be really functional and useful when we go Vermont at the end of the month.
Oh well...Ce'st La vie..

1 comment:

Chloe Tejada said...

Aw! Sorry you can't get any of those bags!! But at least you don't have to make that tough decision anymore! As long as you love the Neverfull, then get it. If not, maybe wait to see if another Monty comes in.