Thursday, June 5, 2008

Another Photo ID for Ontarians to Cross US Border...

Please read this ARTICLE FIRST.

I don't understand why we need another photo card if flying to the US requires a passport anyway. Why can't these non-drivers just apply for a passport? Since they can use the passport whether they fly or cross the border. Isn't it idiotic to have another photo card for crossing the border and then getting a passport to fly??? That is just a waste of money creating those photo cards! Am I the only one who feels this way? or Did I not get the actual reason why they are doing this? hahaha.

No comments: